I have been the Medical Director of the Central Laboratory at Allina Health Labs since 2012. My areas of interest and responsibility are chemistry, immunology, coagulation, hematology, microbiology and transfusion medicine. I am also medical director for Allina Health Coon Rapids Clinic Lab and for the laboratories of three clinics of The Urgency Room. I enjoy working closely with the staff to continuously improve our laboratory services.
- University of Toronto, MA, English Literature
- University of Toronto, BSc, Zoology
- Hebrew University-Hadassah School of Medicine, 2001
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Clinical Pathology, 2005
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Hematopathology, 2008
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama, Pediatric Clinical Pathology (non-GME), 2007
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Molecular Genetic Pathology, 2006